Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365, Day One

So I have joined Project 365 - the intent is to take a picture of something that interests you each day of 2010 and post it to your blog. I had difficulty choosing only one photo today. Forgive the blurriness of the sunset photos, I'm hoping this photo a day will increase my abilities as well. But for now, pictures:The sunset over the San Jacinto mountains

The sunset over the Little San Bernardino Mountains

The bouganvilla in my front yard

So I hope you enjoy my first pictures of the first day of 2010. I do so hope that you enjoyed them. I am quite looking forward to this year as I expect it to greatly exceed 2009.

May 2010 bring great joy and wonder to your life.


Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I started today too. My first picture was of Devin in front of the tv at 12:00 when the lights on the tv said 2010. I am so excited we are doing this together, kind of... I will post my pic on facebook as I don't have a blog. Yay, yay!! Shelby

Unknown said...

Very nice, Julesie!