Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Many of my favorite sites are focusing on Spring Cleaning 2008. They are challenging all of us to get our spring cleaning done and post pics of the progress. This may be insane, but I want to be a part of this.

Yes, I'm generally a neat freak. Yes, I am aware that I live with 2 men, a dog and a cat. Yes, I'm aware that I work a minimum of 10 hours a day. But in one week (yep, one week!!), I have Spring Break. So what better to do than make a nice, clean home for all of us?

So yes, I'm challenging myself to get some spring cleaning mojo going and start the cleaning. The best part is with a little tweak of my FlyLady routine, I can do this in a reasonable manner instead of my usual 'clean all day until I'm exhausted and can't do anything for the rest of my vacation' plan. Yay!

I'll be posting updates to the blog as they come! Wish me luck!!!

Update: Developed pneumonia on the last school day and spent the entire Spring Break in bed with extreme fevers, labored breathing and exhaustion. So yeah, no real cleaning got done!

No comments: