Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Get your party on....

It is a blog party going on over at Five Minutes for Mom, so get over there and check out the incredible blogs (over 1000 now!!). In the meantime, I'll share some of my favorite party pics with all of you...forgive me, I have some very wonderful and bizarre friends:

My dearest Michael - the hostess with the mostest!! All parties begin and end with him!

Mrs. Poopy, Dominique and my honey Glen on Halloween



Tyr - Michael's better (really??) half...

My honey and I on New Year's Eve 2006/2007 (at Tyr's house of course)








And finally, the day on which I decided the potatoes REALLY needed hats (don't ask me why...no, really, don't ask)




(In case you can't read the hats - they say Happy Potato Day)

So what are you doing still here...go check out the PARTY!!!

3 comments:

The Random Muse said...

Welcome to the party

Anonymous said...

It's nice "meeting" you through the party! I am giving lots of books away on my blog so come on over. There's still time to sign up for each day's books of this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party!

Feel free to stop by Plucky Moms!